In celebration of National Joke Day, Friday Frivolity is sharing all of our favorite funnies. Here are twenty kid friendly jokes that even adults will laugh at.
1. What’s a witch’s favorite school subject?
2. Where does the king keep his armies?
In his sleevies
3. What do you call a sleeping bull?
4. Why did the cookie go to the hospital?
He was feeling crumby.
5. What’s brown and sticky?
6. What do you call a a fairy that doesn’t take a bath?
7. Why does a space rock taste better than an earth rock?
Because it’s a little meteor.
8. What do you do if you get swallowed by an elephant?
Run around ’till you’re all pooped out.
9. What do sea monsters eat?
Fish and ships
10. How do you make a glass of milk shake?
You take it to a scary movie
11. What did the pirate say on his 80th birthday?
12. Why did the old lady fall in the well?
Because she didn’t see that well
13. What kind of shoes do frogs wear?
14. Why was the car embarrassed?
Because it had gas
15. What do elves learn in school?
16. What kind of lion doesn’t roar?
17. Why are fish so smart?
Because they live in schools
18. Why can’t your nose be twelve inches long?
Because then it would be a foot
19. Why did the belt go to jail?
Because it held up a pair of pants
Lindsay is a fabulously fun blogger who shares her attempts at cooking, DIY, and trying to be a fashionable mom over at Crazy About Expresso. Her most recent post is sharing a review of her latest Stitch Fix Box.
In a fun twist, since we have multiple hosts and co-hosts we will also have multiple features…. but you will have to go check out the other blogs to see if you were featured there! 😉
Now, the new stuff!
We’re so happy you’re here! Let’s have some fun!